We’re seeking an experienced Service Relationship Manager (ICT) ITIL certified– 6 – 12 Months Contract – Cape Town. Managing and maintaining Customer relationships before, during, and post-implementation of Products and Services offered in SA for Enterprise Customers
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure continuity and quality of service to Enterprise Customers for Fixed (ICT) Products and Services.
- Ensure implementation of the mechanism for SLA compliance
- To perform Inbound and Outbound Services to identified customers including relationship management and assurance support.
- Ensure accurate service inventory throughout the customer operational lifecycle
- Customer and service take-on to ensure correct service implementation.
- Change management communication as per SLA requirements
- Service business continuity and improvement (both from a customer and core perspective)
- Assist clients with troubleshooting on basic technical product and device issues
- Provide clients with advice to minimise additional tickets and escalations
- Highly dynamic and fluctuating Telecommunications and ISP industry
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3-year IT Diploma /Degree
- MUST have Minimum 5 years in Telecommunication/ICT industry Business 2 Business experience
- MUST have ITIL knowledge
- MUST ITIL Foundation certificate
- Network and Product training
- CCNA, CCNP , CCSP , CCIE written , JNCIA , JNCIS
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: R176 per hour (non-negotiable)
- Contract: 6 – 12 Months
- If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Service Relationship Manager ITIL Cape Town” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.