We’re seeking a skilled Dialler Specialist : Work Force Management 12 Month Contract – Cape Town to Ensure that the Presence Dialer system is optimally utilized within the respective Group Operations Divisions. Creates, coordinates and maintains dialer strategies to support Customer Operations and Collections.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Align dialler campaigns to business processes and requirements
- Align dialler campaigns to existing customer management processes
- Regular post implementation reviews of campaigns and with change proposals where necessary
- Identify Call Blending Management opportunities
- Ensure that Dialler processes are documented and are up to date with latest Dialler activities
- Analysis of reports by interpreting results and making additional recommendations to enhance the results achieved
- Emphasis will be placed on phone strategies, Presence dialer strategies, campaign prioritisation, algorithms
- Ensure that activity log is maintained by Dialler administrators and to report on anomalies or success within a particular time range
- Project support role where required by Manager or business
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Senior Certificate/Grade 12
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience within the Presence dialler environment
- Scenario based capacity planning – outbound
- Tableau and SQL report writing would be advantageous
- Diploma or certificate in Statistics and or workforce planning would be advantageous
Package & Remuneration
- Salary : R25 000 per month neg.
- Contract: 12 Month Contract – strong possibility of converting to perm thereafter
- Apply directly through LINKEDIN / PNET or Email your CV to Jobs@quest.co.za.
- N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert “Dialler Specialist” in the email subject line, for consideration