We’re urgently seeking a Temp Debtors Clerk -Mid November to December – Rondebosch (Cape Town) that is available for 2 weeks, completing invoicing and maintaining the debtors ledger to ensure that all monies due are received on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Do accurate, complete, and timeous invoicing
- Allocate received payments correctly
- Send out invoices and credit notes to clients via email
- Follow up and act on all overdue amounts to ensure we receive payment promptly
- Keep a record of all communication with debtors to be able to provide feedback to the Finance Manager regarding outstanding payments, expected payment dates, reasons for long outstanding debts etc.
- Communicate any debtor-related problems to the Financial Manager
- Ensure the necessary approvals are obtained prior to crediting invoices
- Do daily filing of invoices and credit notes
- Submit monthly statements to customers
- Monthly sales reconciliations for all departments
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric/Grade 12
- Accounting Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Debtors Clerk or similar position
- Experience in a Junior Accountant role will be advantageous
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: R66 per hour
- Contract: 2 weeks ( 7.5 hours per day)
- Start date: Mid November – December
- If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Debtors Clerk Rondenbosch” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.