We’re searching for a motivated Data Financial Analyst – 6 Months Contract – Durban (KZN) with experience in delivering high quality content and a flawless customer experience, to join our growing team building a revolutionary all-in-one software platform for the private asset market
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking data from financial models on Excel, analyze and extract key data metrics (example Revenue, EBITDA, Profit).
- Manually enter the data metrics into a spreadsheet template (Excel based) and then send it to team leader.
- Typically see each financial model per company.
- Data Entry Associates also review and upload company cap tables, and add funding rounds.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Finance
- 3 – Years experience in the role of Junior accountant, Book Keeper or Financial Analyst
- Qualifications in mathematics or accountancy
- Excellent Excel
- Proven track record of financial literacy
- Ability to navigate through a complex company financial model
- Must have your own reliable Fibre or internet connection
- Competent in English language spoken and written skills
Package & Remuneration
- Salary : R18 000 – R20 000
- Contract : 6 Months
- If interested, apply directly through LinkedIn or email your CV to email@example.com
- If emailing us directly, please insert ” Data Financial Analyst – Durban” in the email subject line, for consideration.