We’re currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager: Solutions Sales – Human Capital (Richards Bay) – selling Human Capital Services and Solutions (Temporary Employment industry)
- As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Will be selling Human Capital Services and Solutions (Temporary Employment industry)
- Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business
- Your work will often reach across all areas of the business.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
Salary: Market Related
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn or email your CV to email@example.com
N.B If apply directly, please remember to insert “Business Development Manager – Solutions Sales – Richards Bay” in the email subject line, for consideration