We’re seeking experienced Bookkeeper 3 – 6 Month Contract – Durban (KZN) to Performs financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of the company’s financial operations. Also required to deal with third parties, such as vendors, clients and financial institutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Weekly Cashflows
- Weekly Processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Debtors & Creditors Management
- Weekly Supplier payments
- EMP501 (IRP5s)
- Income Tax Returns
- VAT submissions
- PAYE Submissions
- Provisional Tax Submissions
- CIPC Annual Returns
- Workmans Compensation
- Assist with inventory management and Controls
- Inventory Reconciliations
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- 5 + Years commercial experience gained in a similar position
- Pastel Partner Software Proficiency
- Microsoft Office: Advanced Level (Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience in the management of financial systems, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
- MUST BE FROM DURBAN (KZN)
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable (TBD)
- Contract : 3 – 6 Months
- If interested, apply directly through LinkedIn or email your CV to email@example.com
- If emailing us directly, please insert “Bookkeeper 3 – 6 Month Contract – Durban ” in the email subject line, for consideration.