We are currently seeking an Administrator for a Month to Month Contract, for our client based in Durban.
The role of the Administrator is to organize and co-ordinate all administrative responsibilities relating to training, which includes learner administration, registration and training delivery.
- Registration of learners for contact, distance and eLearning
• Collating attendance registers monthly for each training session
• Providing monthly learner progress reports to learners and consolidated report to client’s HR
• Ensuring continuous feedback to client and client’s HR iro learners progress
• Follow ups on learners that require extra support in terms of PoE submission/s
• Maintaining administration of each client’s training and ensuring information is updated electronically
• Addressing learner queries (via email, phone) – ongoing
• Printing, collating and courier of training material, result certificates to learners
• Preparing for and co-ordinating induction/training held on-site at FRTC’s offices (catering, welcome, setup, layout)
• Organization of collections and deliveries when required ie. Learning material to venue, learner assessments, post, liaising with the courier service, etc
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Additional qualification in Administration is a plus
• Proven work experience as an Administrator or similar role or at least 2 year’s experience in an administrative role
• Knowledge of training and development and SETA processes and regulatory bodies (CHE; DHET; SAQA; QCTO) is beneficial
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Hands-on experience with MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel, Power point)
Contract: Month to Month
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Administrator” in the email subject line, for consideration.