We’re URGENTLY seeking We are currently seeking for a “Project Manager Insurance” to be responsible for the end-to-end project management of the implementation of Business Development Projects – from client solution formalization, project technical and logistical set-up, training, and implementation through to ongoing project stabilization and reporting –MUST HAVE proven experience within an Insurance Industry.
Location: BENONI and PRETORIA HYBRID – 2 DAYS HOME & 3 DAYS IN OFFICE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Project Management of Customer Contracts.
- Populate and manage project stakeholder engagement plans.
- Attend customer scheduled meetings, which may from time to time include extensive and/or overnight travel locally.
- Presentation of Customer Project Reviews and Program Performance Reviews
- Set-up and facilitate relevant project stakeholder engagement meetings.
- Continuous review of Project Goals, Milestones and Deliverables based on the Project Implementation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continuous Risk and Project Gap Analysis, escalations, and management of mitigation plans
- Continuous improvement of project implementation approach, engagement, and reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Project Management frameworks and methodologies, e.g., PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced level)
- Proven knowledge of applicable legislation
- Financial acumen (budgeting/reporting)
- Skills in the implementation of technology solutions
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Proven management experience.
- Proven commercial experience.
- Proven experience within an Insurance Industry.
- Proven Transport Risk experience
- International experience will be advantageous.
- Sales experience will be advantageous.
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: Up to R40 000.00 -R45 000.00 per month (based firmly on experience)
- Location: Benoni and Pretoria
- Hybrid working model
- If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn or email us directly at email@example.com
- NB. Remember, if emailing us directly, insert “Project Manager Insurance – Benoni or Pretoria” in the email subject line, for consideration