We are looking for Project Administrators for a Contract Position, to be based in Cape Town.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that source documents are available, all relevant information is available, and that documents are ready for data capturing and further processing.
- Prepares, tabulates, forwards, and files documents and forms in a timely and efficient manner.
- Updates data in required systems on a regular basis, ensuring that all activities are accurately recorded.
- Timely, accurate, and effective communication of correspondence and e-mails, and in person communication.
- Preparation of relevant reports and progress feedback.
- Networking across the organisation.
- Willingness to coach team members
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 qualification or equivalent at a minimum.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in spoken, reading, and written English.
- Experience and capability in data capturing at required pace and accuracy.
- Familiarity with office-related software and tools (such as copying machines and phone systems).
- A valid Code B driving license.
- Own Transport to be provided.
- Availability to work overtime, on weekends, and on a shift or rotational basis if required
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: R432,67 per hour
- Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Cape Town
If interested, please apply via email email@example.com, remember to insert “Project Administrators – Cape Town” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.