We are urgently looking for Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate as a Operations Manager(GCC certificate must have) will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Hospitality and customer centric focus
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, energetic self –starter with an exemplary work ethos.
- Capability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail with a methodical and structural approach.
- Results focused and professionalism
- Ability to multitask
- NQF 7 in Electrical, Mechanical or civil engineering
- Alt NQF 7 Project Management Alt NQF 7 Quantity Surveying
- GCC – (Government Certificate of Competency) MUST HAVE
- At least 5 Years’ experience in Project Management
- Candidate must have a strong technical background and have good management and leadership skills
- 5 – 10 years practical technical and engineering experience in a Facilities Management or similar environment
Package & Remuneration
- Contract : PERM
- Salary : R80K neg (depending experience and current earnings)
· If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at email@example.com
· N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Operations Manager” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.