We’re seeking an experienced ICT Service Relationship Consultant (Project Management/Service Delivery) 12 Month Contract – Gauteng. To ensure Business clients are provided with end-to-end professional, accurate and excellent mobile service assurance, through the management of all post implementation service requests related to mobile voice and data services, in order to comply with or exceed client SLAs.
To be based at: WEST RAND
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fast moving industry with constantly changing business requirements and technologies
- Fluid complexities of customer expectations and demands.
- Highly competitive market with new and established competitors and aggressive competitor strategy and delivery
- Highly dynamic and fluctuating Telecommunications and ISP industry
- Customer Satisfaction and Relationship Management
- Establish and build relationships with all relevant client contacts and internal stakeholders
- Align service delivery to client requirements through a formalised and structured approach
- Ensure accurate Incident closure (incident reporting and RCAs) within defined SLA requirements
- Virtual Service management – identification and tracking to closure root causes for non- SLA compliant incidents
- Ensure communication to client on impacting incident progress.
- Query and service request management
- Drive resolution of mobile queries/ requests within client SLAs e.g. performing sim swops, migrations between packages, provisioning lines on an APN, provisioning lines on an APN Management application, device repairs, URL reports, ITB etc.
- Regular and frequent updates to clients as per standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ensure customer engagement agreement and documented for Business continuity purposes
- Manage all non-billing impacting changes – technology, configuration changes, additional IP addresses, telephone numbers etc.
- Manage billing impacting changes – upgrades/downgrades, site moves/migrations, terminations, renewals
- Manage operational governance with client, including governance contacts,
- Quality Standards
- Monitor and control the daily processing of administrative documentation as per processes, policies and systems defined
- Ensure compliance on all operational processes
- Control and monitor individual queue to ensure that requests/ queries effectively and timeously executed
- Identify system and process inefficiencies, make recommendations for improvement, as required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 3-year tertiary Degree / Diploma
- MUST Have IT QUALIFICATION
- ITIL foundation certificate /EXPERIENCE
- ICT Project management experience
- Minimum 3 years Service Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years in MOBILE / Telecommunication industry, enterprise based and Fixed line opco
- Network and Product training
- CCNA, CCNP , CCSP , CCIE written , JNCIA , JNCIS
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: R 130.00 per hour
- Contract Period – 12 months
- Position based – West Rand
Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be considered!
· If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org · N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “ICT Service Relationship Consultant (Project management” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.