We’re seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for a Contract Position in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape for our client
- If you meet the criteria, you are invited to send your detailed CV, Graphic Design portfolio, copy of qualification(s) and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Adobe software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.).
- Video editing experience using Premiere Pro or After Effects.
- Social content creation.
- Customer service orientated, as well as the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including understanding and interpreting briefs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Reliable, self-disciplined and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask across different projects and tasks.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Graphic Design degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification and experience.
- Media / Communications / Marketing degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification advantageous.
- Basic HTML and CSS experience is advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a client liaison environment.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in an advertising or marketing agency and/or motor manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Social Ad management is advantageous.
- Drone experience would be advantageous.
- Experiencing using 3D software (i.e. Blender) is advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license (advantageous).
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Contract Position
- Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
- Working hours: 8am – 5pm
- Office based position
- If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at email@example.com
- N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Graphic Designer – Uitenhage” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for