We are currently seeking a Service Relationship Consultants, for our client in the Telecommunications Industry, for a 6 – 12 Month Contract, based in Johannesburg.
- Ensure escalation management processes and procedures in relation to the internal management structures
- Ensure accurate Incident closure (incident reporting and RCAs) within defined SLA requirements
- Problem management – identification and tracking to closure root causes for non- SLA compliant incidents
- Ensure communication to client on impacting incident progress.
- Complete root cause analysis assessments and ensure implementation of recommended corrective actions.
- Communication of Root Cause Analysis to clients.
- Coordination and management of Service Improvement Plans in line with corrective measures
- Escalation management for internal stakeholder in relation to service optimisation and improvement.
- Establishment and maintenance of Service Improvement plans for each customer and the execution of service improvement initiatives.
- Customer name/address changes (bill to, ship to, registered office)
- Contact management – Updating and maintenance of RICA/authorised signatories, technical contacts, single points of contact, On-site contacts.
- Ensure customer engagement agreement and documented for Business continuity purposes
- Manage all non-billing impacting changes – technology, configuration changes, additional IP addresses, telephone numbers etc.
- Manage billing impacting changes – upgrades/downgrades, site moves/migrations, terminations, renewals
- Manage operational governance with client, including governance contacts,
- Relevant Diploma
- 3 years experience in Customer Service Management
- 5 years experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- ITIL foundation certificate
- CCNA, CCNP , CCSP , CCIE written , JNCIA , JNCIS
Salary: R176 per hour
Contract: 6/12 Months
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn, or email your CV to email@example.com, remember to insert “Service Relationship Consultant” in the email subject line, for consideration.