We are currently seeking a SEO eCommerce Technical Specialist for a 6 Month Contract, for our client in the Telecommunication Industry, based in Midrand
- Managing all SEO activities such as technical, website roadmap of optimizations, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase organic rankings.
- Researching & staying up to date with the latest SEO optimisation techniques.
- Researching and analysing key competitors SEO presence/rankings.
- Developing the vision and owning an innovative, world-class roadmap of SEO optimisation tactics (including recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords).
- Defining requirements and tracking the execution of these requirements to final product delivery.
- Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly performance – collect and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum revenue & achieve SEO revenue / traffic targets.
- Working closely with the development team to deliver on the roadmap & to ensure SEO technical best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code with a focus on eCommerce.
- Be able to identify quick wins and high impact technical SEO items to give immediate benefits.
- Working with catalogue and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Keyword analysis and reporting
- 5-7 years’ experience in successfully developing and executing SEO in ecommerce businesses
- Have worked with SEO tools, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Drupal, Adobe AEM and other e-commerce and content platforms to optimize websites to drive organic traffic.
Contract: 6 Months
Salary: Market Related
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing us directly, remember to insert “SEO eCommerce Technical Specialist” in the email subject line, for consideration.