We’re seeking a Public Enterprises Client Service Manager: Cellular Network – 1 Year Contract, – Gauteng with the relevant Mobile / Cellular Network / Telecoms Service Management experience, for a 12 Months contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure improved client experience to Business clients by managing a team of shared and dedicated service relationship consultants.
- To support, manage and strategically guide them to ensure service optimisation, SLA and contract compliance to their allocated client base.
- To oversee the account governance to ensure account retention and growth.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional client experience through financial integrity, accurate client reporting and billing
- Ensure close working relationship with Account Management to improve delivery effectiveness
- Ensure tracking of escalated issues for the team and resolution
- Drive and continuously improve the client service models to align the business performance to client expectations
- Drive and ensure that an effective client take-one process is in place for new clients and service take-on for existing clients.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3 Year Diploma or Degree
- Management track record of 3-5 years or more
- At least 5 years in the Cellular / Mobile Network industry in a Client Service leadership role
- Telecommunication industry experience is non-negotiable
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: R275.00 per hour
- 12 Months Contract
- Apply directly through PNET or Email your CV to Jobs@quest.co.za
- Insert “Client Service Manager” in the Subject Line, for consideration.