We are currently seeking a Project Leader, for our client in the Telecommunications Sector, for a 6 Months Contract.
The role of the Project Leader is to Project Manage all projects within the NSA division and ensure that projects and processes are well planned, implemented and monitored. Also manage all financial processes from project ignition to supplier invoicing in the various finance platforms such as EVO and SAP.
- Responsible for Project Managing all NSA projects in SA and Internationally;
- CIRB submissions and assisting on business case documentation where required;
- Managing the CIRB diary to ensure NSA meets the corporate diary deadlines;
- Liaise with different groups – OpCo PM’s and Operational Teams, FinOps, FBP, EBU and CDN, etc
- Ensure Projects are delivered on time and in budget;
- Assist with contract management;
- Manage plans and logistics for equipment shipments;
- Track progress and prepare reports;
- All CAPEX and OPEX spend reporting;
- CAPEX and OPEX recording of projects on systems such as EVO and SAP from project inception to PO and receipting status within the applicable company DOA;
- Ensure timeous payment of suppliers is submitted and managed until payment is affected. This will be applicable for both the NSA and Global Capacity teams;
- Conducts meeting and assist in scheduling workshops with suppliers;
- Responsible for the overall management of projects
- To provide full administration support
- Attend to project meetings and provide customer feedback
- Provide resolutions to problems regarding projects
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Project Management – essential
- Logistic and Exports into Africa and Europe – essential
- Interaction with PM and Operational teams outside of SA – essential
- Grade 12 or equivalent (essential); Certificate/Diploma in Project Management (desirable);
- Driver’s License Code 08 (essential)
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Project support for African projects
Salary: R312.50 per hour
Contract: 6 Months
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember if emailing us directly, to insert “Project Leader (Telecommunications)” in the email subject line, for consideration.