We’re seeking an experienced Mobile Product Sales Enablement Resource – 12 Months Contract – West Rand (Gauteng) To enable Sales and the Bids team with mobile solutions proposals and product customisation for business-as-usual sales opportunities and RFI/P/Qs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive achievement of revenue targets for all verticals and partner management by ensuring the team is delivering on Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Provide winning mobile solutions based on customer needs using existing products and/or recommend customisation of existing products, where needed, to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Develop sound and profitable product concepts to meet product customisation requirements
- Develop high-level business cases for customisation of products, and drive approval through Products, Finance and related functional areas
- Give input Account Plans for top customers within verticals, and all customers in Key accounts.
- Collaborate with the ICT Products team to identify profitable market opportunities that span Mobile and ICT.
- Provide input on customer requirements trends to inform business strategy
- Focus on providing exceptional Client Experience
- Develop case studies to enable the business to provide compelling evidence-based solutions to customers.
- Ensure the development and delivery of client-relevant Mobile solutions
- Maintain a high level of technical and commercial product knowledge and expertise to be the ‘go-to’ for the Sales team
- Work closely with Mobile Products, Client Services and TES to ensure quality in implementation and support of customized products
- Build, maintain and manage continuous technical relationships within corporate customers and partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Ensuring a culture of Operational Excellence
- Develop a Knowledge Base system with the Bids team to enable Sales and Bids to be self-sufficient on repetitive solution requirements/RFI/P/Qs
- Provide accurate and timely performance reporting on pre-sales activities through appropriate systems and tools
- Ensure that a process is in place for seamless handover between all divisions involved in the end-to-end client experience
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 3-year degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering, IT (Computer Systems/Science)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ICT Pre-Sales
- Good business writing skills
- Telecoms industry experience
- IT industry experience
- ICT Product Development and Management experience will be advantageous
- Experience in business-to-business Sales will be advantageous
- Experience in Mobile Voice and Data, and Digital Channels experience will be advantageous
Package & Remuneration
- Salary : R53 568.24 per month
- Contract Period – 12 months
- If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us directly at email@example.com
- N.B If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Mobile Product Sales” in the email subject line, for consideration, and state which area you are applying for.