We are currently seeking a Learning Partner, for our client in the Financial Services industry, for a 6 Months contract, based in Gauteng.
- Participate in the crafting of the Learning & Development strategy relevant to Engineering, based on an understanding of business context, in support of the overall Learning Domain strategy and aligned to the Company practices.
- Utilise Learning and Development Domain expertise to collaborate with relevant stakeholders, analysing and understanding the business need and translating this into an execution plan to address business needs as well as future Learning strategy needs.
- Initiate discussions with service providers to discuss rates and catalogue item costs to support effective financial oversight for the CoE.
- Analyse expenditure patterns and forecast expenditure, contributing to budget preparation, budget management, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Propose options for the use of third-party resources, as recommended by People & Culture Business Partners, based on budgetary and delivery considerations.
- Maximise funding options for the specific business area by collaborating with the teams that liaise with local regulators and training bodies to identify alternative funding opportunities.
- Adhere to the risk and governance framework for the respective CoE to ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Monitor relevant learning subscriptions to ensure optimal utilisation of programme and software licenses, ensuring inactive licenses are redistributed and are allocated to positions where they will add value.
- Achieve compliance with standards in terms of learning content and use of assessors and moderators by engaging with the learning operations team to support the process of regulatory engagement on the formal accreditation of learning programmes where accreditation is required.
- Analyse trends in local and international digital innovation, prepare analytics and metrics and submit, using insights to support the forecasting of future changes in CoE practices, processes, and solutions.
- Search for opportunities to improve and innovate systems and processes whilst reporting on errors and performance of these systems, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Bring together cross-disciplinary teams to create end-to-end solutions that meet workforce and enterprise needs, solve challenges, and drive value for stakeholders.
- Develop solution deployment plans; lead campaigns to generate solution awareness and demand by developing collateral materials and conducting presentations, to achieve awareness and visibility of internal offerings/people solutions and adoption thereof.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Sciences
- Minimum 8 – 10 years experience in the Learning & Development field
Salary: Market Related
Contract: 6 Months
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember if emailing us directly, to insert “Learning Partner” in the email subject line, for consideration