We are currently seeking a Facilities Co-Ordinator for our client, based in Sandton, for a 6 Months Contract (Maternity Replacement)
- The creation and maintenance of the infrastructure
- The establishment of standards of service
- The provision of amenities that create the working environment that supports the operating needs of the business
- Needs to have experience in dealing with soft services companies
- The preparation of annual budgets of expenditure (both Capex and Opex) for the operation of the managed site
- Microsoft and SAP knowledge
- The Management of the relationship with the Landlord, internal business partners, external service providers, etc.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Grade 12.
- Facility Management/Building Science Diploma or Three year related field
- At least three years’ experience in a service environment, ideally in a FM environment.
- Driver’s License code 08/10.
- Must be proficient on SAP and MS Office
Salary: Market Related
Contract: 6 Months
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember if emailing us directly, to insert “Facilities Co-Ordinator” in the email subject line, for consideration.