We’re seeking an Enterprise Project Lead for a 6/12 months contract in, Johannesburg.
The incumbent will project manage the successful transition of mobile network solutions for business customers across a wide range of services and solutions including mobility and IoT.
The role focuses on supporting the Account Manager in delivering the service to customers, and ensuring operational teams’ readiness.
- Develop and drive the execution of agreed projects
- Drive the implementation, tracking, monitoring and compliance of Projects
- Contract management in line with Procurement Policies
- Co-ordinate project reporting
- Ensure effective implementation of the integrated project management model
- Ensure that all projects are transitioned on-time, within scope and in compliance to corporate standards
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Develop customer readiness documentation including operational manuals, customers’ guides, and setup templates.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in scope & schedule
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive transitional documentation
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the Projects Manager, and update relevant tools and systems.
- Analysing project progress and solving problems
- 4 Year Tertiary qualification in IT, Commerce or equivalent
- MBA / Masters Degree is advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years’ ICT / Telecoms Project Management Experience in a Client Service leadership role within the Mobile Network / Telecoms sector.
Salary: R176 per hour
Contract: 6/12 Months
If interested, please apply directly through LinkedIn, or email your CV to email@example.com.
Remember if emailing us directly, to insert “Enterprise Project Lead” in the email subject line, for consideration.