We’re seeking Graphic Designer to do Image editing and design skills (Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Image editing and design skills (Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator)
- Copywriting skills and Social content creation
- Social Ad management
- Video editing Adobe Premiere Pro
- Drone experience would be advantageous
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent communication skills, including understanding and interpreting briefs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Reliable, self-disciplined, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask across different projects and tasks.
- HTML creation skills advantageous (Notepad ++ / Dreamweaver).
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- SAP or equivalent data warehouse management software experience advantageous
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Graphic Design degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience in graphic design
- Media / Communications / Marketing degree / diploma, or equivalent qualification advantageous.
- Basic HTML experience is advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer services environment
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an advertising or marketing agency and/or motor manufacturing industry would be advantageous
- A valid drivers license (advantageous)
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: Market Related
- Contract: Ongoing
- If interested, please apply directly through Pnet or email us at Zelda.DeLange@adcorpgroup.com
If emailing us directly, remember to insert “Graphic Designer” in the email subject line, for consideration.